1. Ye M, et al., Xin Jiang*, 2018. Targeted inactivation of antibiotic-resistant Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a soil-lettuce system by combined polyvalent bacteriophage and biochar treatments. Environ. Pollut. 2018, 241: 978-987.
2. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*, 2017. Feasibility of sulfate-calcined eggshells for removing pathogenic bacteria and antibiotic resistance genes from landfill leachates. Waste Manage. 2017, 63: 275-283.
3. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*, 2017. Feasibility of tea saponin-enhanced soil washing in a soybean oil-water solvent system to extract PAHs/Cd/Ni efficiently from a coking plant sites. Pedosphere 27: 452-464.
4. Ye M, et al., Xin Jiang*. 2016. Calcined eggshell waste for mitigating soil antibiotic resistant bacteria/gene dissemination and accumulation in bell pepper. J. Agri. Food Chem. 64 (27), 5446-5453
5. Ye M, et al., Xin Jiang*. 2016. Effect of biochar amendment on the control of soil sulfonamides, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, and gene enrichment in lettuce tissues. J. Hazard. Mater. 309: 219-227
6. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*. 2016. Feasibility of lettuce cultivation in sophoroliplid-enhanced washed soil originally polluted with Cd, antibiotics, and antibiotic-resistant genes. Ecotox. Environ. Safe. 124: 344-350
7. Ye M, et al., Xin Jiang*. 2016. Feasibility of an enhanced washing process to extract PBDEs/heavy metals/antibiotics from antibiotic resistance gene-affected soil with aqueous DNA followed by microbial augmentation. J. Soil. Sediment. 16: 954-965
8. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*. 2016. Feasibility of tea saponin elevated soil washing in a soybean oil–water solvent system to extract PAHs/Cd/Ni from a coking plant site. Pedosphere. pedos201506291.
9. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*, Fredrick OK. 2015. Evaluation of enhanced soil washing process with tea saponin in a peanut oil–water solvent system for the extraction of PBDEs/PCBs/PAHs and heavy metals from an electronic waste site followed by vetiver grass phytoremediation. J. Chem. Technol. Biot. 90: 2027-2035.
10. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*, 2015. Enhanced soil washing process for the remediation of PBDEs/Pb/Cd-contaminated electronic waste site with carboxymethyl chitosan in a sunflower oil–water solvent system and microbial augmentation. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 22: 2687-2698.
11. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*, 2014. Remediation of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) contaminated site by successive methyl-β-cyclodextrin (MCD) and sunflower oil enhanced soil washing-Portulaca oleracea L. cultivation. Chemosphere 105: 119-125.
12. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*. 2014. Evaluation of enhanced soil washing process and phytoremediation with maize oil, carboxymethyl-β-cyclodextrin and vetiver grass for recovery of organochlorine pesticides/heavy metals from pesticide factory site. J. Environ. Manage. 141(1): 161-168.
13. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*. 2014. Role of cosubstrate and bioaccessibility played in the enhanced anaerobic biodegradation of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in a paddy soil by nitrate and methyl-β-cyclodextrin amendments. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 21(13): 7785-7796.3.
14. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*. 2014. Evaluation of soil washing process with carboxymethyl-β-cyclodextrin and carboxymethyl chitosan for recovery of PAHs/heavy metals/fluorine from metallurgic plant site. J. Environ. Sci. 26: 1661-1672.
15. Ye M, S et al., Jiang X*. 2013. Remediation of organochlorin pesticides (OCPs) contaminated soil by successive hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin and peanut oil enhanced soil washing-nutrient addition: a laboratory evaluation. J. Soil. Sediment. 13(2): 403-412.
16. Ye M, et al., Jiang X*. 2013. Use of organic solvents to extract organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) from aged contaminated soils. Pedosphere 23(1): 10-19.
17. Jiao WT, Du RJ, Ye M*, et al. ‘Agricultural Waste to Treasure’ - Biochar and eggshell to impede soil antibiotics/antibiotic resistant bacteria (genes) from accumulating in Solanum tuberosum L. Environ. Pollut. 2018, 242: 2088-2095.
18. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2019. Biochar combined with polyvalent phage therapy to mitigate antibiotic resistance pathogenic bacteria vertical transfer risk in an undisturbed soil column system. J. Hazard. Mater. 365: 1-8.
19. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2018. Changes in tetracycline partitioning and bacteria/phage comediated ARGs in microplastic contaminated greenhouse soil facilitated by sophorolipid. J. Hazard. Mater. 345: 131-139.
20. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2017. Dynamic interplay between microbial denitrification and antibiotic resistance under enhanced anoxic denitrification condition in soil. Environ. Pollut. 222: 583-591.
21. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2016. Human migration activities drive the fluctuation of ARGs: case study of landfills in Nanjing, eastern China. J. Hazard. Mater. 315: 93-101.
22. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2016. Response surface methodology and Tenax TA extraction to explore the function of nitrate and tea saponin application rates in anaerobic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon dissipation in paddy soil. CLEAN - Soil, Air, Water 44: 667-676.
23. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2015. Positive relationship detected between soil bioaccessible organic pollutants and antibiotic resistance genes at dairy farms in Nanjing, Eastern China. Environ. Pollut. 206: 421-428.
24. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2015. Impact of bioaccessible pyrene on the abundance of antibiotic resistance genes during Sphingobium sp.- and sophorolipid-enhanced bioremediation in soil. J. Hazard. Mater. 300: 121-128.
25. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2014. Tenax extraction for exploring rate-limiting factors in methyl-β-cyclodextrin enhanced anaerobic biodegradation of PAHs under denitrifying conditions in a red paddy soil. J. Hazard. Mater. 264: 505-513.
26. Sun MM, Ye M, et al., 2014. Response surface methodology to understand the anaerobic biodegradation of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in contaminated soil-significance of nitrate concentration and bioaccessibility. J. Soil. Sediment. 14:1537-1548.