1. Liu, S., Zhang, Z.B., Li, D.M., Hallett, P.D., Zhang, G.L., Peng, X.H*., 2019. Temporal dynamics and vertical distribution of newly-derived carbon from a C3/C4 conversion in an Ultisol after 30-yr fertilization. Geoderma 337:1077-1085.
2. Liu, S., Guo, Z.C., Pan, Y.B., Zhang, L.L., Hallett, P.D., Peng, X.H*., 2019. Rare earth oxides for labelling soil aggregate turnover: Impacts of soil properties, labelling method and aggregate structure. Geoderma. 351: 36-48.
3. Guo, Z.C., Zhang, J.B., Fan, J., Yang, X.Y., Yi, Y.L., Han, X.R., Wang, D.Z., Zhu, P., Peng, X.H*. 2019. Does animal manure application improve soil aggregation? Insights from nine long-term fertilization experiments. Science of Total Environment. 660:1029-1037.
4. Rahman, M.T., Liu, S., Guo, Z.C., Zhang, Z.B., Peng, X.H.*, 2019. Impacts of residue quality and N input on aggregate turnover using the combined 13C natural abundance and rare earth oxides as tracers. Soil & Tillage Research. 189:110-122.
5. Zhang, Z.B., Liu, K.L., Zhou, Z., Lin, H., Peng, X.H.*, 2019. Linking saturated hydraulic conductivity and air permeability to the characteristics of biopores derived from X-ray computed tomography. Journal of Hydrology. 571:1-10.
6. Lv, Y.J., Gao, L., Geris, J., Verrot, L., Peng, X.H*. 2018. Assessment of water sources and their contributions to streamflow by endmember mixing analysis in a subtropical mixed agricultural catchment. Agricultural Water Management. 203:411-422.
7. Zhang Z.B., Liu K.L., Zhou, H., Lin, H., Li, D.M., Peng, X.H*., 2018. Three dimensional characteristics of biopores and non-biopores in the subsoil respond differently to land use and fertilization. Plant and Soil. 428:453–467.
8. Fang, H., Zhou, H., Norton, G.J., Price, A.H., Raffan, A.C., Mooney, S.J., Peng, X.H*., Hallett, P.D*. 2018. Interaction between contrasting rice genotypes and soil physical conditions induced by hydraulic stresses typical of alternate wetting and drying irrigation of soil. Plant and Soil. 430:233–243.
9. Peng, X.H.*, Zhu, Q.H., Zhang, Z.B., Hallett, P.D., 2017. Combined turnover of carbon and soil aggregates using rare earth oxides and isotopically labelled carbon as tracers. Soil Biology & Biochemistry 109: 81-94.
10. Zhou H., Mooney, S.J., Peng, X.H.*, 2017. Bimodal pore structure investigated by a combined SWRC and X-ray Computed Tomography approach. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 81:1270–1278.